Australia Hobby Shop

I'm planning to visit Gold Coast for a holiday and at the same time look = up for any rc bargain.Could anyone recommend me any good hobby shop?I'm planning to get a plane and maybe a boat.

Cheers Nordin.

Reply to
Nordin Bin Abdul Kassim

for any rc bargain.Could anyone recommend me any

There's Southside Hobbies at Buranda in Brisbane which does planes and boats... Run by Warwick and Bernie. They give good advice and fair prices.

216 Logan Rd Buranda 4102 (07) 3393 0537

But the bargains are in Hong Kong.

Reply to
Server

That way's off Berowra, where there were none as far as I know.

Reply to
Pé Reivers

I don't know if this is up to date but try

I was there at the end of last year, didn't see much myself.

Reply to
The Raven

At Burleigh Heads (about ten minutes from where I live) there's a small but well stocked shop in the Old Burleigh Theatre Arcade right by the beach (behind the Cold Rock Ice Creamery, also excellent). While you're there, visit the National Park at the top of the hill, most beautiful spot in the world I reckon. (Nowhere for flying though, just great views.)

Visit the store on a weekday, not a Saturday, for the best advice.

Enjoy the Gold Coast!!

Rock on, Davester.

Reply to
drek