JR 6 meter estate sale

I have also acquired a lot of JR 6 meter equipment.... It consists of a JR622 Transmitter with 6 model memory and electronic trim, 5 JR700 receivers and 1 JR327 receiver, I think it is, total 6 receivers all work fine. TX battery checks very good and it is all on channel 07. I was going to put it on eBay, but if anyone is interested, kindly contact me directly off this web site. Thanks, Frank Schwartz

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

Sorry: It is not a 327 receiver, but a 226X receiver... so..6 receivers- 5 R700 and one 226X and one 622 JR transmitter , six memories, electronic trims..Transmitter manual and all on 07. Frank

Reply to
Frank Schwartz

I am very interested in this equipment. Please contact me at:

snipped-for-privacy@adelphia.net

Thanks Carl Ingerson

Reply to
maineac58