Plans - Bud Nosen Trainer?

I've been out of the R/C world for quite a few years,& I'm finally picking it back up again. I have an old Bud Nosen trainer that the years of storage haven't been too kind to, the wing is pretty much a write-off. Does anybody have a set of plans laying around that they'd be willing to part with, for a reasonable price? I've not had any luck getting hold of the manufacturer, & I'd kinda like to give the old thing another lease on life. Thanks, Paintballmavin

Reply to
Paintballmavin

Why don't you just draw your own plans? All you need is the wings anyway. If you can get a good rib outline, and take measurements off the wing carcass, you can draw the spars and ribs top view on a piece of paper.

Reply to
Robbie and Laura Reynolds

Yes, I have the plans for the Bud Nosen Rookie 40 trainer. I can ge

them to you in a couple of weeks. I am on an international busines trip. I will not be home until 9th of November. If you want to pa for the copy of plans and shipping I will get them to you. My copy o the plans are in fair to good condition. Here is my thread.

-- N827T

this thread:

N827TM