Re: Kelvin Shacklock book - converting his trainer to electric power

I have finished my Micro-T too arround christmas 2009, now waiting for maiden flight, because of winter. My "T" is powered by an .34 SuperTiger. I know that it might be overkill, but I don´t trust in ASP or MAGNUM.

Reply to
rainerwahnsinn

Hi all,

all the plans of the book but the last one (Super MArine Spitfire F.XIVE) are now available at

On the website they only list the Micro-T Trainer:
but if you give them a call they also have the other plans!, all but the last one. I didn't ask for the mini spitfire and rubber powered piper.

I hope you find this useful.

Do you know where to get the last plan of the book? the "Super MArine Spitfire F.XIVE" ?

I'd really appreciate it if you could let me know how...

Best regards, Felipe.

Reply to
felipegarre

Hi Did you manage to find the plan? I would like to get it as well as the building method looks interesting. I have the book also, and I think it is very good. Have you ever looked at the Vaughn P581B Mustang .. fantastic scale model plan that would rival the Spit.

Cheers Mark

Reply to
masuthe