Re: !!! RC-TV is on the air !!!

| I am proud to announce that there is finally a show on TV just for us,

You mean Chris Chianelli show on DIY's ` Radio Control Hobbies' wasn't good enough?

(Boy, that guy's goofy looking. But he seems to enjoy it. And I guess you can't make a R/C show that appeals to *everybody*, and he knew this, so he chose to go after the rank amateurs, which was probably a reasonable choice.)

Reply to
Doug McLaren