Robbe Dash 7 instruction manual anyone?

Hi everyone,

I am about to start building a Robbe Dash 7. However it has n instruction book - can anyone supply me with a scanned copy or sell m their old original one? It appears that Robbe no longer have any copies :o(

Also, I need a replacement fuselarge moulding. Does anyone have a lef hand front fuselarge moulding (undamaged!) that I could buy??

Thanks for your help.

Davi

-- Dash7-pilo

this thread: