Unionville Hobbies Club Trainer or Club Coupe

Yes, this is going back to the early 1980's, but Joe Murray used to manufacture an ARF kit of these training airplanes.

I'm wondering if someone in the GTA still has a kit kicking around or has a set of plans or the drawings.

Heck! I'll even take a wrecked or used airframe.

Why am I using suck an outdated trainer? Simple, I've flown about fifteen of them and know them inside-out. As a starting point for electrics, this is a no-brains decision.

Thanks in advance

Reply to
byrocat