Vintage new O.S. FOUR STROKE ENGINE FS-61 for sale

Dear fellow members,

I am now 74, but when I was young I loved to build and fly my RC airplane models.

Some days ago I discovered a box, the original box, containing a 100% new (never worked) O.S. FS-61, now a vintage O.S. four stroke engine. I think I bought it around 1980, I am not sure, but I never opened the box until now. I still can see the original delivery oil around the engine, the crankshaft runs smooth, all tools are there, I can say everything is as just bought today.

Googling, I discovered this group, where I think that some members could be interested to buy this FS-61. Searching eBay I found 1 for sale for 166,86 EURO (euro), equivalent to US$190, delivery costs not included.

I am in Lisbon, Portugal. Is anyone interested to buy this FS-61 for 150,00 EURO (euro), shipping not included? Upon request I can send photos of engine and all components in the box.

Hoping to hear from you, Best regards,

Jose

Reply to
josesa