Wanted Goldberg Handi-Tote Plans or pic

Hello Does anyone have plans or a picture of a Goldberg Handi-Tote? A good photo or scan of the plans would be fine. I have a kit but no plans. No luck on Google. Any help appreciated. Earle snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
esl721

You might try calling Great Planes/Hobbico as they bought Goldberg. They might have plans for that.

Reply to
Vance

And I will add...yes, good luck! Those were definitely good boxes!

[Sent from Ken Cashion's toaster.]
Reply to
Ken Cashion