WEEWEECHU !

One beautiful December evening Huan Cho and his girlfriend Jung Lee were sitting by the side of the ocean. It was a romantic full moon, when Huan Cho said "Hey baby, let's play Weeweechu."

"Oh no, not now, lets look at the moon" said Jung Lee.

"Oh, c'mon baby, let's you and I play Weeweechu. I love you and it's the perfect time," Huan Cho Begged.

"But I rather just hold your hand and watch the moon."

"Please Jung Lee, just once play Weeweechu with me."

Jung Lee looked at Huan Chu and said, "OK, we'll play Weeweechu."

Huan Cho grabbed his guitar and they both sang.....

"Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, Weeweechu a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year."

AND SO DO I!

Reply to
DANNYSPEED

Dan

LOVED IT! Dr.1 Driver "There's a Hun in the sun!"

Reply to
Dr1Driver

Reply to
Ron Weisskopf

hehe..... FA RA RA RA RA, RA RA RA RA!

Reply to
MikeF

When Huan Cho and Jung Lee got married, they had absolutely no sexual experience. On their wedding night, the conversation went something like this:

Huan Cho: "Jung Lee, Huan Cho want have sex,"

Jung Lee: "Jung Lee want to have sex."

Huan Cho: "You know what to do?"

Jung Lee: "I read sex book."

Huan Cho: "You read book? What we do?

Jung Lee: "I want "69"

Huan Cho, puzzled look on his face: "You want "69"

Jung Lee: "Yes, I want "69"

Huan Cho: "You want beef with broccoli?"

Reply to
me

Come up with something better

Reply to
me

Huan Cho owned a Chinese laundry. Every Friday, a man who happened to be Greek would walk six blocks out of his way to stick his head into the laundry and ask Huan Cho what day it was. Huan Cho always said "Flyday" This really made the Greek's day, he would laugh all the way to work. Finally, Huan Cho got tired of the Greek fellow laughing at him so he practiced pronouncing "Friday" One Friday, the Greek, as he had been doing for the past 30 years, stuck his head in the laundry door and said "Hey, Huan Cho, what day is today?"

Huan Cho said "Friday, you Gleek Plick"

Reply to
me

Nine months later, they had a baby. It was black. They named him Sum Ting Wong.

Reply to
MikeF