Zagi alternatives?

I've been flying a Zagi 400 for about two years now. It's getting pretty ragged and I'd like to find something to replace it. I've seen some posts in the past about flying wings that are better than the Zagi. I'd like something that I could still use my 8-cell KAN950 packs in. Suggestions?

-- Morris Lee snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net

Reply to
Morris Lee

Get the new Zagi XS! It replaces the 400X and is about the same price. It has a ton of improvements! It is faster, has 5 carbon spars, is all EPP, new low profile canopy, servo bays are already cut out, spar channels already cut out, carbon prop with machined hub, actual aileron stock instead of flat balsa, and you CAN use your existing batts! I wrote to Trick R/C and they said they would fit! I can't wait to get mine! Check it out at

jeboba

Let us know when you get it. By all the pictures i've seen it looks like the old batteries would never fit.

remove my-wife to reply :-)

Reply to
Icrashrc

I have been assured both by Trick R/C and Atlanta Hobbies that the old batteries will work fine. I thought the same thing you do...so I asked.

Suggestions?

Reply to
jeboba