Autodesk new RSS feeds pilot site

Autodesk has created a section on their site for you to aggregate yourself Autodesk's feeds into a single one.

This is here:

Only support and industry feeds are available, it does'nt seem there are Autodesk discussion forums aggregated feeds like you can have on CADxp Info for several months, for example the "all Autodesk AutoCAD forums" feed displayed here
on a web page with it's RSS address here:

Patrick

Not surprised to observe the idiots do not know how to code and don't support Feed Discovery and I appreciate your other comments letting me know AC2008 is crippleware and doesn't support reading an entire RSS file.

Autodesk has created a section on their site for you to aggregate yourself

Reply to
clintonG