Dynamic Blocks

I have been exploring dynamic blocks in Autocad LT 2010.

I have created a door block which works other than that when flipped, the stretch of the door is in the wrong direction. I like to my show doors open to 90 degrees and have set the angle offset for the stretch to 90. Is there an override that takes account of the flipped condtion?

Thankyou

Ian Robinson

Reply to
idrobinson

stretch of the door is in the wrong direction. I like to my show doors ope= n to 90 degrees and have set the angle offset for the stretch to 90. Is the= re an override that takes account of the flipped condtion?

Post your question in this forum and you can and should post your block:

Most likely the Flip Action includes the Stretch Action and should not. Easier to know if we can see your block. BTW - Most users over there are 2007 format so if you can save down that would be appreciated and have the DynBlk in a container drawing.

Regards, Charles Shade

Reply to
cshadedesign.com