If I have done a degree in Mech Eng can I start with a City and Guilds level 3 in AutoCAD?

I am trying to start a City and Guilds in AutoCAD. When I talked to the course supervisor he said that the Level 1 and 2 courses were full. He said he was trying to get enough people together for a level

3 course. I have not used AutoCAD before, but learnt CADKEY at university and he suggested starting at level 3. If I know my generic cad package will that be enough to start at level 3? Any opinions would be grately appreciated.

Peter Fleming

Reply to
Peter

I am trying to start a City and Guilds in AutoCAD. When I talked to the course supervisor he said that the Level 1 and 2 courses were full. He said he was trying to get enough people together for a level 3 course. I have not used AutoCAD before, but learnt CADKEY at university and he suggested starting at level 3. If I know my generic cad package will that be enough to start at level 3? Any opinions would be grately appreciated.

Peter Fleming

Reply to
Verbatim

ONC so yes you should be able to do it no bother.

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

Thanks alot. I will give it a try.

Reply to
Peter

a ONC so yes you should be able to do it no bother.

messagenews: snipped-for-privacy@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.com...

I am not sure, I will find out if 2d or 3d on monday. Thanks.

Reply to
Peter