Inventor Allow editing anything anytime?

I guess the terminology is "constrained/unadaptive/consumed".

I would like to nuke whatever it is that prevents my sketches from being edited. I want to resize sketches with the pointer or change the dimensions other ways. Can that be enabled ahead of time for all future sketches at all times during editing?

So far, I've tried changing Dimensional constraints and Geometric constraints options to "always relax" and "always break". That didn't help. I've changed individual sketches to "adaptive". That seems to help, but that stuff be preset for all future sketches?

Thanks.

Reply to
John Doe