IT is possible to change ESC key by another one??

Hi all

i would like to know if is possible to set another key in the keyboard, which will replace the ESC key in the cancel function. the thing is, i' use the mouse on the left and ( i'm lefthander) so i would like to have some key on the right side of the keyboard to cancel the comands....

Thanks Jaime

Reply to
Gixxerman

Jerry G

Depending on your version there are settings that let you pick Esc or ^C for cancel. Usually Tools>Options>User Pref's...

I wouldn't personally use a mouse button, unless I had a bunch, for cancel. On a 3-button I like Pick, Osnap, and Enter.

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Reply to
Jerry G

So how many buttons do you have?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

Same here, it's wonderful.

GC

Reply to
Chips

Reply to
Jerry G
8?!?! What do you have them doing?
Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

...never mind that. How do you hold it without pushing one of them?

Reply to
Michael Bulatovich

I rest my palm on the lower half of mouse and fingers lightly on buttons. Thumb sits touching but not pushing side buttons.

I forgot that I really have 2 more buttons if you count scroll wheel left and right. I have set left click, middle button, right click, F2, F4, F8, cruise up, cruise down, enter and esc. The F keys are for proprietary software as set Quick save point, Quick restore to quick save point, and access settings menu. The cruise up and cruise down are for internet. But I could easily set to be dimension, trim or whatever since I can set different functions for different programs. There are 3 different mice from Logitech that I know of that have these items. Love that Logitech software.

Michael Bulatovich wrote:

Reply to
Jerry G