Light command, only command type interface?

Hi, I need to render a model and it's baen a while since I've used Auocad. What am I doing wrong when I use the Light command and I don't get the graphical command user interface only the command-line type options?

Reply to
Rxman

..my earlier question: using ver 2008

Reply to
Rxman

I'm not certain with your version, but I suggest you check the CMDDIA and FILEDIA commands at the command line. If they are set to 0, try setting them to 1.

Brian.

Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac