mtext defaults

acad 2000 - it there a way to get the justification to be something like middle center without going through the dialog box? I lack deft fingers.

I guess I am looking for a system variable for default justification. if I am composing text in a lisp routine, I can futz with the code, but I would like something more like the running mode for my osnaps, a running mode for text justification.

because I am a lazy old flatulence of an aztec ardvaark who had consumed too many taco plates in a previous existence,

in some other plane....

(too much coffee this a.m.)

tia

Reply to