Save and Save As Dialog Boxes no longer appearing in AutoCAD 2009

Would really appreciate some help - I am the husband of a student who is barely making a deadline, and now has to use several command lines to do a save or save as instead of the dialog box.

Any help at getting that to work would be greatly appreciated!

Jim LInkhauer

Reply to
Jim

On the command line, type filedia and press ENTER. Enter the desired value (0 or 1) for the variable and press ENTER.

It's probably been accidentally set to '0' instead of '1'.

Brian.

Reply to
no-spam-for-hkjffekafphdkdoemehepegkppboihac

Thanks! -

She's also getting a "Data System Overload" warning/error - I haven't seen it yet - by chance - any ideas on waht could cause that?

Jim

Reply to
Jim

I think you should look at

to see if you can find that message. Looks as if you would need to note the complete error message, including the number if it is shown, and put it all in quotes when you search.

Best of luck!