Scroll Wheel - Double Click for Zoom Extents

Hi all

My install is configured such that double clicking the scroll wheel invokes zoom-extents and clicking and dragging with the scroll wheel gives the pan command. Can anyone tell me where this is setup? I've forgotten and can't repeat the operation OR find instruction in the help. Acad 2008 under WinXP2

TIA

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

Jerry G

"Jerry G" wrote

Looked at the options for changing mouse behaviour in Control Panel and the driver appears (as does mine) to have no individual controls for the click action on the scroll wheel! So now I don't know why mine's even working, though I believe that the other

5 PCs running CAD all have a usable scroll click button!

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

Reply to
Jerry G

"Jerry G" wrote

Thanks Jerry

The mouse is a fancy affair from Dell with two buttons on the inside and a scroll wheel that can tilt to click either right or left.

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

The real question is not whose label is on the mouse, but who actually made it. Sometimes that is almost impossible to figure out. Also, the quality of the software that comes with the mouse is extremely variable.

If I were > "Jerry G" wrote

Reply to
Jerry G

I'll go one further and suggest a Logitech Trackman Marble. Been using them for ages. Takes a few days to get used to them but you will never go back. Also bought a Logitech MX1000 Laser recently to try get back to a normal mouse ...... it's wrapped up sitting in the roof and I'm back with the Track Ball. Oh yes, tapping the scroll wheel zooms to extents for me. Bernard.

Reply to
Bernard Rother