solid model of a drill

Does anyone have a simple solid model of an electric drill - (Black and decker home DIY type drill) If so would you be prepared to share it with me?

Thanks in advance - SS.

i have one ...don't know if it's what you are looking for!!

"s" a écrit dans le message de news:bpdegc$jc6$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk...

Reply to
JC

Its for a freind who's doing a design project at university - they have to design a tool to be used with a drill. They have the design drawn up but would like to add in a drill to their model.

How big is the file? Would it e-mail?

simon.

écrit

i just checked it is 505kb ...but the problem is I thought it was an electric hand drill ...but in fact. it is an old-type hand drill where you have to turn a rotary handle to drill ...i don't know if this is helpful ....maybe has can use the chuck ...sorry

"s" a écrit dans le message de news:bpq2ok$56q$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk...

Reply to
JC