USING THE SCROLL BUTTION

I WAS ABLE TO USE THE SCROLL BUTTON TO GET A LISTING OF END POINT, MID POINT, INTERSECTION, PERPENDICULAR, NODE, NEAREST, ETC. NOW IT JUST PANS. HOW CAN I GET THAT FUNCTION BACK WITH 2004 AND 2009?

THANKS FOR THE HELP

Reply to
Jack Goldstein

The function of the mouse buttons is primarily controlled by the mouse driver. Did you change your mouse? Sometimes the mouse driver settings will change due to a change made by another program. Look for the settings control for your mouse and set the middle button to a setting that gives you the behaviour you are looking for. The setting for Pan and Zoom is usually to set the middle button to Autoscroll. I'm not sure which setting gives you a pop up menu.

Daryl

Reply to
sakoguy

Reply to