welding symbols

Hi,

I am looking for a free welding symbol library, anyone know where I can get something that will give me some basic symbols?

TIA,

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Snively

I use Automated Weld Symbols (c)2001, Chris Crain, its a lisp program that draws the weld symbols as needed (rather than editing a block). It's free and available from Cadalyst ...

Chip Harper

Some of those seem to be for Macs, using BinHex 40 for decode.

Reply to
Brian Salt