Another Tom Latane" workshop completed

I just returned from a 3 day workshop with Tom Latane'. This one was to teach us how to make a key lock for the 15/16th century chest that many of us have been working on. Tom retains his reputation as as a wonderful craftsman and teacher.

See my "chest" update, with lock notes toward the bottom (if you have nothing else to do) at:

Pete Stanaitis

--------------------------

Reply to
spaco

I didn't do that (make all those extra posts). Pete

------------

spaco wrote:

Reply to
spaco

spaco wrote in news:C9idnX3276tXCsfVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@bright.net:

What extra posts?

Reply to
RAM³

spaco wrote in news:qKqdnbo_KfksNMbVnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@bright.net:

Now you know why I asked.

My newsreader (XNews) sometimes has problems when my dial-up line is slower than usual and times out while waiting for notification of successful posting. This sometimes causes me to hit "send" an additional time.

Aren't computers wonderful?

Reply to
RAM³

Sorry. My browser went funny yesterday and when I made the original post, the thing made a whole string of replies, all having the identical content. I guess it must have been something internal to my computer because, a few hours after I posted this apology I checked this NG again and they never got to you all. When I saw that, I just decided that I was simply gonna look silly no matter what came next. As they say: "a tempest in a teapot".

Pete Stanaitis

RAM³ wrote:

Reply to
spaco