Bridgeport manual for free!

Thanks to Roy snipped-for-privacy@frugalmachinist.com I downloaded manuals for Bridgeport BRJ / BR2J2 for free! Available at:

free! Good quality pdf file!

Roy got interesting site about Bridgeport mills at:

Victor

It's not nice to publish un-munged email addresses on usenet.

downloaded manuals

"uploaded"

I hope you have permission from the copyright holders to publish them.

It could cost you *big time* if someone decides to sue you for copyright infringement

PS, thanks for the link, I've downloaded them to save me scanning my own copies.

Reply to
bigegg