Is this a dormant news group ? not anything since March really.

Hope someone is out there - Likely now in blogs and out of Usenet. Newer generation likes pictures and such with everything. This is text.

Martin

Reply to
Martin Eastburn

Still watching the group from here.

Stuart

Reply to
Stuart

still here

I have 11 nich long railroad rail "anvils" for sale

made from new rails 112 lb per yard

price $29 plus 12.34 shipp> >> Hope someone is out there -

Reply to
Ignoramus10118

Still watching but as you say,no action. Guess everyone has moved on as they have in several unrelated groups.

Reply to
pilgrim3

I check in now and again. I'm also on TheForge mailing list, [1] which has a little more trafic that here.

I'm semi-retired so I don't have a lot of new stuff to contribute. But I do a bit of pounding and tinkering, fixing up a 300# Alldays & Onions hammer, trying to get an old flat-belt driven drill press working, do some demos or other smiths.

[1] Home:
Help:
Post: mailto: snipped-for-privacy@mailman.qth.net
Reply to
Mike Spencer

I'm retired also but from other jobs. This is a long term hobby. Lots of hobbies. I think many suppliers don't update alternate.xxx Usenet very often due to the nature of the alt and black - dirty and not normal. If they really knew.

Mart> Mart>

Reply to
Martin Eastburn