Sad news from Namron, in Ansteorra

I am informed that Charly the Bastard, mundanely known as Richard Tucker, died this morning from brain damage due to anoxia after a heart attack earlier this month.

He is missed.

Reply to
Mike Andrews

Todd Rich

God damn :-(

I'm really going to miss his input.

Mister Bastard will be missed.

Could you pass on our condolences

Regards Charles

Todd Rich wrote:

Reply to
Chilla

well DAMN! Just a lurker here but I sure learned a bunch from him. Godspeed, ya ole bastard!

John

Reply to
Neon John

That's a shame. We'll miss him.

Steve

Todd Rich wrote:

Reply to
Steve Smith

;(

Alvin

Reply to
alvinj

He will be missed here.

Thank you for passing that along, and please pass my condolences to his folk.

Sincerely Trevor Jones

Reply to
Trevor Jones

He certainly is, and will be here.

Condolences to his family and friends. That includes a.c.b posters and lurkers.

Reply to
John Husvar

That he is and will be missed has got to be one of the Biggest Understatements of the Decade!

Please, if possible, transmit my condolences to his loved ones.

Reply to
RAM³

Todd Rich wrote in news:er7nk2$s71$ snipped-for-privacy@reader2.panix.com:

Words simply can't express my feelings.

We've lost one of the "Great Ones" and are all the poorer for it.

I sincerely hope that his family and off-line friends are granted the strength to bear their losses.

He, his experience, his knowledge, and his sage advice will be truly missed.

Reply to
Eregon

Reply to
Todd Rich