simple desighn but the girls love em

don't see the thread now but there was someone a few days ago asking for a simple, cheap project, well here ya go. my wife wanted a candle holder, ornate but simple so i came up with this it's a 2 hour build for me and i'm as green as grass to all this so far... used 1/4 round stock and a piece of pipe drawn down to make the bell or what ever you call that part...

p.s. i apologize for the 3 mile links but my webspace is a lil tricky... one of the freebees with provider

Paul

oops one messed up maybe this will work

/sitebuilderpictures/img_1663.jpg&target=tlx_new

Reply to
Paul

"Paul" wrote in news:4joyd.9502$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

For being "new" to this forging stuff you shore do make a nice lookin' candle holder! One thing I might suggest though...Burn only pure beeswax cndles or you will end up with a pile of melted wax all over it and whatever it stands on. The beeswax (pure) burns up enstead of dripping. Great looking item!

granpaw

Reply to
granpaw

For making long, hairy URLs manageable, check out tinyurl.com

Reply to
f46

cool thx

Paul

Ok, so do it for me. ;) (I have to type them in)

Alvin in AZ

Reply to
alvinj

lol sry, here ya go

that should do it

Reply to
Paul

Very nice, perfect for the seasons! Looks like everything came out evenly spaced, very clean.

Forger

Reply to
Forger

you guys need to post more of your work i love lookin at em... expanded on my old (new) holder, top three are the old one and bottom three are the new...

Paul