Smelting

Don't know if anyone reading here is as fascinated with making their own raw iron as I am, but if so, check this out:

It's not often that Sauder or the others get this far north.

Wish I could make it...

Best regards to all,

Bert

Reply to
Bert Olton

Well, not enough folks signed on for the event, so it's been canceled.

With the upsurge in blacksmithing, I really thought this event would be of interest. Oh well.

Best regards to all, Bert

Reply to
Bert Olton