Good Shop Jokes?

  1. The day before April 1, us night shift guys bought some goldfish and pu t them into the water cooler. Day shift was pretty pissed. We were suspen ded for a couple of days. It was a good laugh though.

  1. Maintainence man had one eye that didn't move. An apprentice started w ork, and we told him to talk very slow and clear when addressing the mainta inence man because the guy was retarded. Apprentice did that for about a m onth before he realized the joke was on him.

  2. And of course if your IQ is larger than your shop coat size, you won't get hired.
Reply to
T Rex PhD