HELP......My blog needs HITS !!!!

3) =A0Now here's where ya get busted......I created an account and blog

> to test your theory on "WORD Press". =A0I "logged in" and hit the > refresh button several times.....It didn't add any hits to the > counter. > > I "logged out", then went back to the website as just a > visitor.....hit the "F5"/refresh button 5 times......logged back on > and guess what???.......I had 6 HITS....the first 1 when I clicked on > the site....the other 5 when I hit F5 !!! > > Called a friend of mine.....gave him the blog web address....told him > to hit F5 =A020 or 30 times to see if it would increase the hits. =A0 Jus= t > imagine to my surprise when I logged on while still on the phone and > there were now 35 or so hits. =A0And to think lilcrazyjonnie would tell > a lie knowin that it could be easily checked.

Ok...lil jonnie... this LYIN obsession you've developed is startin to worry me. You seem mentally distraught. I'm gonna try to help ya see the light with a lil experiment below. Maybe sumpin in that lil brain of yours will click and you can let the LYIN go and get back to your normal honest, upstanding self. Remember....this is only cuz I care about ya, lil buddie.

The link to the wordpress blog I created is below. Below that is a link to my BarnRubble photobucket site with a "screenshot" of my stats/ hitcounter from my "experiment" yesterday. Should have about 48 hits on it right now.

Now....all I need is some people with a few minutes to spare, who want to help "jonnie" with his LYIN problem, to go to my Blog website and hit the F5 button as many times as they care to do. I'll post another screenshot in a couple days to prove, once again, that by bestest buddie...liljonnie......just can't stop LYIN about how his lil hitcounter works. :)

Maybe if you show this post to your therapist, jonnie, he can fix this LYIN obsession with better meds. BWUHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!

YourBestestBud Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

I can't wait to help! I opened your glob, and I'm going to tape the F5 key down, and go out to the shop for the afternoon. That should help out. Anything I can do to help your little buddy, Madly PosterBating about all of his Greatest "Hits". I'm surprised he didn't describe his blob as "Being Published". You know how important that might sound to some eight year old newbe.

Reply to
Half-nutz

Ya know, the really funny thing about Jon *isn't* the fact that he's an insane habitual liar. It's the things he chooses to lie *about* that really entertain me. Who is crazy enough to think a mindless blog is "important", crazy enough to think that 12,000 "hits" is something to brag about, and on top of that, crazy enough to spike the hits on his own, and then spam about how many hits he has all over the internet! It's just flabbergasting.

I guess the answer can also be given in the form of another question: Who's insane enough to create multiple Google accounts with the sole purpose of logging in and giving their alter ego a bunch of 5 star ratings?

Reply to
Joe788

Well ya should be good for at least another hundred hits. I'll see if I can't find the time to give you a thousand by the time you post the next screenshot. Get enough help here, and you could blow JB outta the water....

Jon

Reply to
Jon Anderson

What is your count?

Just wondering if my bot is working.

Tom

Reply to
brewertr

Click on the "wordpress" link below and see the internets fastest growing "blob", with absolutely no useful content at all.....just like liljonnies blob. :)

Better click fast.....I'm sure jonnie da LIAR is workin frantically to get my blob removed.

Then click the "photobucket" link and see a "screenshot" of the 7500 hits that I've gotten in 8 hours that jonnie said couldn't be done, and I quote "IN NO WAY CAN YOU REFRESH THE PAGE AND BUMP THE COUNTER". Funny.....he seemed so sure of himself when he posted that too.

USENET'S MOST OBVIOUS LIAR.....BUSTED AGAIN !!!!!!!!!

At this rate, it looks like I'll have done (with a lil help) in 2 days, what took LYIN jonnie months to do. I guess I should be spammin all of usenet about how great and important I am.

Lets see if I can get to 15,000 PHONY HITS before you get YOUR 15,000 PHONY HITS jonnie. Of course.....I still "F5" your blob when I can to help ya out too.....just to keep ya in the runnin. Thats what buddies do.

You're just toooooooooooo easy liljonnie !!!!!! :)

Barn

Reply to
barn_rubble

Barn, you should put the phrase, "Cam-centric" on your blog. By the end of today, you'll officially have "most read Cam-centric blog in the world!"

Reply to
Joe788