Im back

I had a stroke 6 weeks after my triple bypass. A week ago last Thursday. Doctors at the Really Rich Medical Center suggested I should go and get checkedupandthanksforcomingbyandgettingreleasednowheresthefuckingdoorandyouneedtoleavenowthankyouverddyveddymuch.

So Iwent home, only htting one car on the way home Thurdsay, then going to the Cheap hospital on Friday. They kept me till Tuesday evening. Im getting better. But its slowere than the recoverry from the triple bypass which was only 6+ weeks.

Ill be reading all the posts, though I may not make much input.

Thanks for those who cared. Fuck you that dont.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

----------- Good to see you feeling better.

Unka' George [George McDuffee]

F. George McDuffee

Gunner, I think that by now you ran out of all unhealthy things that could happen to you, and as you know shells do not hit the same hole twice. So, hopefully all will be well from now on. Good luck.

Ignoramus16945

Always enjoyed your posts...... That last line tells me it's really you and not some imposter!

Glad you are working through these medical issues before Obama-Care is your single source for medical care. Though I'm sure you'd prefer to not have to address them at all.

Take care and get healthy,

BAHO

Reply to
Bay Area Holdout

He's been dead mentally for at least ten years already suggest let his rotting corpse rest imn peace.

Reply to
earwax museum

Looks like you're a hard man to kill. Glad to see you back on this side of the grass.

BTW, I've always wondered, are you an old gunnery sergeant? Gunner being a pretty common nickname for the position.

Karl

Reply to
Karl Townsend

Glad to see yer back.

Expecially after seein yer front.

Steve .......... Two of my doctors told me,"You're going to be amazed at how much better you feel." They were 200% right.

Reply to
SteveB

So you not going to meet me in 4 weeks? Isnt that simply running away?

Ill be planning on meeting you in LA in 4 weeks. Please take care of whatever is necessary before the meeting.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Ayup..and I use the nick Gunner Asch because of a series of books about a fellow.

Gunner Asch

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Thanks Chris.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope you have a speedy recovery, and start posting agian. We need the entertainment here, and yours was sorely missed.

Reply to
EskWIRED

Gunner you are seriously pushing your life span allotment. Hope for your quick - and successful recovery.

JonquilJan

Learn something new every day As long as you are learning, you are living When you stop learning, you start dying

Reply to
JonquilJan

In your ear!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I wish you the best of luck anyway. I hope you're going to be OK.

Reply to
Alan Erskine

That's much the difference between survivors, and the rest of the world. Yeah, we have our share of troubles. But, we pick up and keep going.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Not luck, karma.

Reply to
Curly Surmudgeon

Many thanks for your concern and kind words. Ill be doing ok before long. Just old age coming home to roost suddenly.

Avoid it as long as you can.

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Getting old is a bitch. But considering the alternative ...

Reply to
Winston_Smith

Depends on if Karma or luck is the result of leaving the more mouthy, bitchy, stupid Liberals alive.

Now I think...think that its Karma. Which means that the more Liberals I let live, the less time Im going to enjoy on this planet.

I wonder..would you care to be the initial gunieslug and see if my terminating Liberals (in a safe and sane fashion) increases my life span? You simply dont have to do anything outside the ordinary, just agree to be the test dumpy.

Care to take the test with me?

Gunner

"Human nature is bad. Good is a human product  A warped piece of wood must be steamed and forced before it is made straight; a metal blade must be put to the whetstone before it becomes sharp. Since the nature of people is bad, to become corrected they must be taught by teachers and to be orderly they must acquire ritual and moral principles." ?Sun Tzu

Reply to
Gunner Asch

Hey Jan!

I figure Im down to about 4-5 life spans left...or was it 3-4?

Im trying to save the remainder up for a rainy day when I really need it.

Respects to you in all ways

Gunner

Reply to
Gunner Asch