Lathe door interlock

Page 1 of 3

Hello All,

Does anyone have the Code to Bypass a door Interlock on a Bridgeport HTC-8 Lathe? It has a GE Fanuc Series 21i-T controller

Thanx In Advanced for any help

Larry

After all the shit I've heard about, seen and experienced first- hand, I wouldn't tell even if I knew.

Later,

Charlie

Ive Been Running CNC since BEFORE they had Gaurds, I am just looking to do a Little Finish Polishing

Captain Larry wrote:

CL:

    Maybe all this guy wanted to do was a little finish polishing, eh. LOL

http://www.b0g.org/wsnm/articles/This+Is+Twisted

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

BottleBob wrote:

zip file of the pics:

http://bdhi.ath.cx/download/lathe_accident.zip

--
Black Dragon

To understand a program you must become both the machine and the program.

Black Dragon wrote:

--
> Black Dragon

> To understand a program you must become both the machine and the

BottleBob wrote:

My sigs are randomly generated once an hour on the hour, so no, I didn't pick it. And yes, it's un-nerving how sometimes they relate to what I post. :)

--
Black Dragon

The more specific the title of a course, the less you

What ever happened to this Group, Used to get REAL Answers and Real Help. Now ALL BS

Captain Larry wrote:

Captain:

    I'm sorry, I thought the pic was humorously apropos here.

    As far as what happened to the newsgroup; If you want to know every political view & perspective on an issue - we've got just the trolls for you.

    If you want to know every view & perspective on Global Warming - we've got those trolls for you as well.

    Bypassing door interlocks, now that's a touchy subject since it's obviously an OSHA safety issue as Charlie implied. This is probably one of those cases that if you have to ask, you probably shouldn't be doing it.     Sometimes you can put a magnet on certain types of sensors and it will fool it into thinking it's closed. But you didn't hear it from me - I disavow any knowledge of having said anything on the subject.

    Watch those long sleeves now, or we might have a new series of photos to show (where you've become *ONE* with your machine). LOL

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

Having seen a man put his chest in the 3/8" space between the end of a rewind roller and a 2" thick solid steel machine frame (he bypassed the safeties), Having seen a man get 6 of 10 fingers mashed to greasy spots in a trim die (safeties were bypassed), Having helped get a guy out of a chip conveyor with his arm in nearly 2 pieces, (he had put a door key in the switch to do some set-up work, dropped a part in the conveyor and instinctively reached after it) Having a guy come to me with his thumb in his glove, and his hand not (female center and he clamped the tailstock up with his hand between the part and the female center)...on a manual lathe without safeties.....

I'm not about to give out information about how to bypass a safety switch on a machine tool.....

Flame all you want....I've seen enough carnage in my lifetime.

--
Anthony

Anthony wrote:

Anthony:

    Nothing gets the idea across like a good color photo. You need keep a digital camera at work for these occasions, eh?

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

die

switch

Come on up I'll man the camera while you be the main charater in several re-inactments...

Bipolar Bear wrote:

BPB:

    I think I'll have to pass on that generous offer. I've grown fond of my appendages.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

You can grow a new ponytail (maybe).

wrote in message

several

Thats weird hair the thread drift check it out look at the time stamps.

BTW my killfile isnt quite a crowded as it was and welcome back.

Not sure how to say this but despite what others might like you to think substance mostly devoid of jon humping is preferable at least to many here and there really is life after jb.

I have cut way back.

Tom

here

Not without notice, and appreciated by many I'm sure--If it turns out to have been a bad decision, you always can go back then I guess.

Generally its cold turkey for me...it's a given that someday even the atmosphere won't be fit for my own lungs.

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Tom:

    Been going to Jonnonymous meetings have you?

    The real question is: Is there life after Cliff.

--
BottleBob
http://home.earthlink.net/~bottlbob

So now YOU with your cheap Chinese vises gonna start with me!

Yes there is life after Cliff. Have him killfiled for some time now, I only see what he posts if it is quoted by someone else.

-- Tom http://tinyurl.com/5okkgz

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Tom:

    I need to put a miniature Chinese vise on my keychain.

    WHAAAAT? NO WAAY! How chickin' is THAT? If we all have to suffer - YOU should suffer too.