Looking for Mazak Slant Turn 15 universal 1000 ladder diagram

__!__ -----o----- " "

-------------------------------------

Hi all

I am looking for a Mazak Slant Turn 15 Universal 1000 electrical wiring Diagram (ladder Diagram). Is there anyone could send me a copy or original? My machine which made in 1981-1982 has a Fanuc 6T control with Mazak I/O board. And the only electric diagram I have displays the ladder for Fanuc I/O board. So I cannot track down what exactly the problem is. I will willing to pay for that. I appreciate any help or suggestion from you, thank you.

Don snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.hk

Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.machines.cnc - 32411 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
donatellotam

__!__ -----o----- " "

-------------------------------------

Hi all

I am looking for a Mazak Slant Turn 15 Universal 1000 electrical wiring Diagram (ladder Diagram). Is there anyone could send me a copy or original? My machine which made in 1981-1982 has a Fanuc 6T control with Mazak I/O board. And the only electric diagram I have displays the ladder for Fanuc I/O board. So I cannot track down what exactly the problem is. I will willing to pay for that. I appreciate any help or suggestion from you, thank you.

Don snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com.hk

Forums Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.machines.cnc - 32411 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##

Reply to
donatellotam

Sorry don't have the ladder but if you would describe the actual problem that you are having then someone here might be able to help.

Reply to
Brother Lightfoot

Reply to
Martin H. Eastburn