My crazy partner had stones

A 2" tap. You know what he did? The workpiece was probably 1000 pounds or so. He unclamped the work piece, and ran the tap into the hole. The workpiece pulled itself into the tap. I would have just ran the tap on a clamped piece. I don't know why my partner did that, but it worked.

Reply to
T Rex PhD

what stopped the part from spinning? Remove 333 to reply. Randy

Reply to
Randy333