Need servo drive connections (pin outs) Yaskawa drive

Need the pinouts for a DC Yaskawa servo drive CPCR MR 052CG. Needs to be the CG drivr (uses ribbon cacles on C1 & C2 and a Molex connector on C3.

TIA Wendell

Yaskawa doesn't give them out.

Reply to
Wendell

I know its been almost 10 years, but did you ever get these pinouts? I need them too. Thanks,

Jay

Reply to
jay

Yaskawa has put a number of legacy manuals on their web site. Search for the term legacy.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson