New source for Lindsay reprints

Many of us miss Lindsay books, particularly the reprints showing the old ways to do many machine operations using the machines and tools we have available in our home/hobby shops, tooling/gage/fixturing suggestions, and projects such as home edm machines and micro foundries.

_Your Old Time Bookstore_ bought Lindsay's stock and may do some reprints. I placed a small order [c. 60$US] and was pleased with their service.

They seem to have most of what Lindsay stocked, and have links to sites for current books that were printed by other publishers but sold by Lindsay such as Gingery [make your own machine tools] and Chastain [foundry].

YOTB home URL is http://www.youroldtimebookstore.com/

links to other publishers https://www.youroldtimebookstore.com/Articles.asp?ID $8

While [most of] the books are back, I miss the outlandishness of Lindsay's catalog back covers.