OT - Israel, the left and the right.

Here is a video of a guy waving an ISIS flag then an Israeli flag on a college campus.

And here's a video of Ted Cruz being booed because he stands with Israel.

Are there any on the left that stand with Israel?

RogerN

Reply to
RogerN

Dahhhh. Bill Clinton? Have you always been so stupid or is it the hate that clogs your tiny head?

Reply to
Al Drake

Well, we can tell you're still drinking the Obama Kool-Aid. Nobody can have any opinion unless it agrees with your's, just like the other retards...sorry, I meant Liberals. My question to you is "Why don't you put your politics aside and try to work with others the may have a different (maybe better) way of doing things to get something done?" Are you so die-hard Liberal that you can't discuss anything with getting into the gutter with name calling and derogatory bashing? It would seem that you can't. Besides, this is a machining group, not a political group but you seem incapable for providing anything on topic. R. Wink

Reply to
rwwink

And who are you responding to?

Reply to
Just Me

prolly me.

Reply to
vinny

You.

Reply to
rwwink

Actually, it's both. This is a machining group, not a political group. Neither of you are on topic. You're just running yor mouths, trying to preach to the chior. Do either of you work in a machine shop? You both are on here continually with political crap. Vinny is the only one I've seen in this "discussion" that has posted anything to do with machining and it's been a while for him. R. Wink

Reply to
rwwink

I attempt to straighten out some of vinnys ignorance,with facts,rather than just my opinion,which is,I think the GOP are certifiable sociopaths and I'm accused of drinking Obama kool-aid, well for the record,again.....

I'm not an Obama supporter,I was willing to give him a chance,and he blew it, Obama is not presidential material,he is unable/unwilling to call the GOP's bluff. He gives in too easy.He has managed quite a bit,unemployment is down, some of the economy has improved,but Obama seems unwilling to take the a stand with GOP/TP lies and propaganda,and won't standup for his successes.

He still think that he can work with the GOP when they have repeatedly stood up and said we will do nothing with this president,even if it's our idea with our nominees we will not do anything that may give Obama positive press.

Of course the Dems aren't much better,but at least they still pretend some what, and there are exception in both parties.

This has not been a useful machining newsgroup for quite some time,and recently it's gotten totally trashed by Jon boi Banquer's Israel good everybody else bad spam spam spam. Take that out of here maybe there is a chance of resuscitation. But Jon's a bully so there is not much chance of that.

I agree vinny is the main poster of machinist related topics,and if I have something useful to contribute I will. FYI, I have been a machinist since the late '60's, I own my own shop,although it is some what smaller that it has been. I do a lot of prototype,proof of concept work,currently making prototype/proof of concept injection molds. I've had several customers over the years that came to me with just a sketch and between us turned that idea into multimillion $$ companies. I won't bother requesting assistance in this group as it stands,mostly because the people that may be helpful no longer vist it,and because JB will probably insult me and the turn the thread into something about poor old abused Israel.

Does that answer your questions? You can post any opinion you like, if I agree with you I will let you know, but if like vinny,rodger,and especially Jon boi you post obvious lies, or half truths, will call you on it.If you want to blame "liberals" for all the countries problems and forget that "conservatives" are a major contributor to those problems I will call you on it. If like vinny and others you think adherence to millenia old mythology is the answer I will call you on it.

You turn!

Reply to
Just Me

Reply to
rwwink

Try dropping people in your killfile before you participate in their crap posts.

Now in all seriousness, all ive seen from you is replies feeding the thing your bitching about. Frig, if you dont want to hear off topic stuff, dont eat at the lunchtable.

As far as jb, the guy is a looooooon, but, he creates discussion.

The discussions are on Isreal, it just happens to be so that Isreal makes some of the best cam software, best endmills, etc... ISCAR...one of the best mill suppliers on earth, based in isreal. If you actually read these threads youd see that they actually are on topic. So you got a couple of arabs in the mix bitching for a handout, lovin on the arab based dems, but if you read all the stuff, youd see its a thread in defence of Isreal, a great American production partner.

GOD BLESS AMERICA, GOD BLESS ISREAL. Iscar owned by Warren Buffet, an American. It doesnt get any better.

Now what where we talking about?

Reply to
vinny