Re: Private Cloud Solutions Will Soon Begin To Gain Serious Traction

why you advertise such costly solutions?

try this one:

Erminio Ottone

sorry I didn't realize that you seek mere end users.

Reply to
Erminio Ottone

you think I am here to hurry fulfilling your requests?

but here it is

bye forever

Reply to
Erminio Ottone

and videos of how it works.

you still need screenshots ?????

It can get very expensive if you are a no-clue who just clicks . as you want, but

me yes, I consider it expensive, very.

Reply to
Erminio Ottone

I could not care less.

Reply to
Erminio Ottone

I don't understand you. You just have to READ documents on their web site instead of watching videos.

Reply to
Erminio Ottone

Jon doesn't READ, he seems not to have ability to comprehend the written word, he will scan for a few words,or images,that seem to support his view,and if he doesn't find them,or you do not do exactly as asked quickly enough he becomes angry and insulting.From there it's all down hill.

Reply to
Just Me

what a poor man in spirit.

Reply to
Erminio Ottone

rotfl :-)

Reply to
Erminio Ottone

Little jonnie is a hater of everything outside is shallow little world. In his little world if it isn't all about Jonnie then he attacks like a Chihuahua. All bark and no bite.

Reply to
AlDrake