Restore parameters CNC Tosnuc 800

hello, I wonder if someone can help me load the parameters of CNC Tosnuc 800, we have the backup on a floppy. Our machine was long off where the battery ran out and lost the parameters. I thank you, Cheers, Ronald

Reply to
ronaldymarcosp

Hai Ronald, Hope you solved your problem. I am also facing the problem with Tosnuc 600 Machine.

My controller not displaying any graphics. I think it is problem with memory. Can you please tell me how to reset the Memory.

Thank You Sunil

Reply to
sunil1078

Hello everyone: Would you please tell me how I can save system parameters into CNC(Tosnuc 600 MB). I enter system and setting parameters and turn off and on the control but nothing happened. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
m.vaziri2009

Hi All. I know all procedure of tosnuc600 con trip. If u need help contact me on mail. snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com. Ravi Nawghare. Pune. India

Reply to