Thanks jb you a hole!!!!!!!!

Just downloaded hsmadvisor. You get 30 days to try it.

I havnt looked at any of the numbers yet, but if the numbers are good, the product rocks.

If they arent good its garbage. BUT...it looks customizable, so you can prolly tweak the numbers. Gonna give it to the programming dept tommorrow. If I was hardcutting, i'd use it, maybe they will also.

If they decide to use it, I'll let em know SOME FUCKFACE IDIOT turned me on to it. I believe in giving credit where credit is due.

Thanks again jb.

Reply to
vinny

Its a database you build over time. If it were me I'd do my own calculations and save them in my cam system. Cam systems can do wild shit lately with speeds, feeds, depths of cut etc... But to each his own.

Reply to
vinny