toolchanger on VF2 haas mil

Threaded View
Machine has a wery low hidrogen level.The toolchanger procedure is not working
properly a head wont lift up only when a higher airpressure is buildup.
What type of hidrogen do they use ?
Can we do that by ourself/
Its chiper that way.

Re: toolchanger on VF2 haas mil
On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:18:02 +0000, George

Not Hydrogen it uses NITROGEN.
Yes you can do it yourself if you have the tools and necessary hose.
call your local welding gas supplier for the NITROGEN.

Re: toolchanger on VF2 haas mil

Thanks BOB

I have a dry nitrogen tank,but I dont have a regulator and hose.
Do you thik I can use a anykind of regulator or I can use a O2 regulator?
George

Re: toolchanger on VF2 haas mil
On Sat, 24 Aug 2013 04:18:02 +0000, George

I don't know enough to know the difference if any in the regulators.
I do know the pressure range is on a label on or near the accumulator
and it is recharged with the Z Axis in the home position.

Site Timeline