toolchanger on VF2 haas mil

Machine has a wery low hidrogen level.The toolchanger procedure is not working properly a head wont lift up only when a higher airpressure is buildup. What type of hidrogen do they use ? Can we do that by ourself/ Its chiper that way.

On Thu, 22 Aug 2013 23:18:02 +0000, George

Not Hydrogen it uses NITROGEN. Yes you can do it yourself if you have the tools and necessary hose. call your local welding gas supplier for the NITROGEN.

replying to Bob , George wrote:

Thanks BOB

I have a dry nitrogen tank,but I dont have a regulator and hose. Do you thik I can use a anykind of regulator or I can use a O2 regulator? George

On Sat, 24 Aug 2013 04:18:02 +0000, George

I don't know enough to know the difference if any in the regulators. I do know the pressure range is on a label on or near the accumulator and it is recharged with the Z Axis in the home position.