Used carbide is currently selling for up to $7.00/lb

The Deburr Guru

Really? I didn't know they could recycle carbide. What do they do with it?

Reply to
Polymer Man

Recycle it

Reply to
Garlicdude

Kinduva bummer that recycled beer tastes so much like piss.

Reply to
PrecisionMechanicaL

Never tasted either one myself.

Reply to
Garlicdude

Me neither, what with it's basically being foregone conclusion..

Reply to
PrecisionMechanicaL

Make more tools?

Formula WC (W= Wolfram = Tungsten) Always liked the word Wolfram.

Melts at 5198 °F

Tungsten melts at 6192 °F

I wonder what they use to melt and mold this stuff in. Graphite?

Wes S

Reply to
clutch