Honeywell TDC3000 Keyboard to PC interface

we are trying to emulate a TDC3000 Honeywell keyboard on a PC. This emulation can be done by a third party keyboard with Honeywell customization (not preferable), or a real TDC3000 keyboard with built- in interface for PC.

Are you aware of any interface where I could plug in TDC3000 keyboard into PC and be able to catch keys, turn on LED lights, sound an alarm etc.

Or is there an original Honeywell keyboard that is already pluggable to PC but needs some software, driver that will enable this. I assume the actual communication protocol is owned by Honeywell and not publicly available.

Any ideas.

Thanks,

Rudy

Reply to