PID tuning method

there is one tuning method which is sum time constant approach for PID tuning. this method is invented by Udo Kuln. but I can't find his paper, so I don't know this tuning method is how to derive.

I want to find some advice or resource to help me understand the sum time constant approach.

Best regards,

Reply to
forest

Did you mean Udo Kühn? (Google will find him if you spell his name Kuhn.)

Reply to
Bjarne Bäckst

I have used Google to find it, but I can't find anything

Reply to
forest

Strange. I tried '"udo kuhn" + pid' and among the first results are

etc.

Reply to
Bjarne Bäckst

Some people just can't use Google, it's too complicated.

Ciao,

Peter K.

Reply to
Peter K.

Yeah, methinks it should have a "do what I want not what I type" mode. ;-)

Reply to
Bjarne Bäckst

Isn't that true for all computers? :o)

Ciao,