Replacing entire control system

Hi - I've been impressed my much of what I have read here in this group. I'm sure that there is someone with the background who can help me. Our company is looking for a control systems engineer to join the engineering group at our largest corn refining plant in Bedford Park, IL. We will be replacing our control systems, and would prefer someone who has been through that process. I'm pasting a job description below. Please feel free to contact me directly at snipped-for-privacy@cornproducts.com

Corn Products International is currently seeking a talented Control Systems Engineer to support operations at our Bedford Park, Il facility.

The Control Systems Engineer will:

- Maintain instrumentation and control systems in support of plant production, quality, GMP and safety goals.

- Design and implement changes to the instrumentation and control systems in the plant in support of business approved projects and permits.

Accountabilities include:

- Engineering

- Production

- Ensuring compliance with Regulatory, Safety and Health standards

- Identifying New Technology

- Continuous Improvement of plant processes

Requirements

- Detailed knowledge of and significant experience with the plant process control systems in more than one of the following control systems: Allen Bradley PLCs, Provox DCS, Foxboro I/A DCS, Aspen IP.21, Intellution HMI

- Demonstrated knowledge of measurement transmitter and control valve theory of operation, application, selection, specification, and installation

- Demonstrated knowledge of analog control theory, configuration, and tuning

- Demonstrated ability to organize, schedule, and carry out multiple tasks with limited supervision

- Experience supervising and coordinating other personnel.

- Experience with project management techniques

- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written to work effectively with peers, plant operating staff, and other engineering resources

- College degree in related field with experience in the process and process controls area or equivalent work experience required

Reply to
kris.nisavic

Sounds like 'We require someone to be responsible for everything to everyone and get their butt kicked when it doesn't work'.

KPIs?

Salary?

Reply to
Fulliautomatix