single-phase alpha-beta / dq transformation

Hello everyone.

I am currently working on a single phase converter and need a to controll the current. In my struggle to design the control-system I have found out that it would become much easier if i just could use dq coordinates. Is there anyone that knows an algoritm for single phase transformation?

He wrote:

I don't understand your terminology, but the chances are good that I have at least some familiarity with the underlying system you need to deal with. Would you care to explain?

When you write "single phase converter", do you mean a lone phase converter, or a single-phase converter? I assume the latter. What about it do you want to convert?

Jerry

He wrote:

I don't understand your terminology, but the chances are good that I have at least some familiarity with the underlying system you need to deal with. Would you care to explain?

Jerry -- Engineering is the art of making what you want from things you can get.