DIY Indicator Rod Clamps

Does anyone have a link to DIY clamps for DTI setup rods? I haven't had any luck with Google. MSC has several listed, but they don't say what diameter rods they work with, and I have several different sized rods.

Thanks, Ed

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Ed Bailen

That's a tough one. I hope these may help a bit. Who knows...

mike

Reply to
m II

Thanks for the links, Mike. There were some interesting sites, but none of them looked like what I needed. The best solution is probably to pick up a couple of $6 Harbor Freight magentic bases and harvest the clamps.

Regards, Ed

** Posted from
**
Reply to