Fifth wheel trailer

Hi guys, I want to build a dumping fifth wheel trailer, using 2, 3500lbs torqueflex axils.

Does anyone know of any sites showing the details or plans for such a trailer, or any one selling plans that would show all the details for a dumping fifth wheel trailer of that size. I am mostly interested in the size of metal, channel or sq tubing to use. Being dumping, it is like having two frames. I would prefer to use square and rectangular tubing.

Thanks Eric snipped-for-privacy@ns.sympatico.ca

Reply to
Eric J. Comeau

kend