Hurco / Eurospark H425 Tank seal bellows

Anyone changed the tank seal bellows on a Eurospark / Hurco H425 die-sinker? Is it a pig or is it easy?

Came to use mine after a few weeks sitting idle, did a short job, turned off, and came back an hour later to find the floor flooded with expensive green fluorescent edm fluid. Tank is draining through an air bleed hole in the guide pillar and as far as I can see the only path for the fluid to get there is though the bellows. So it looks like a strip and replace job if I can get the parts.

Anyone been there and done it before and can warn me off the 'gotcha's' ?

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson